Firebolt Crystals are heavily used by the Cyclonians in their staffs, and have been used for a bunch of things ranging from firing powerful bolts to shining like a light. Firebolt Crystals are favored by the Dark Ace, and he uses a high grade Firebolt Crystal in his Energy Blade.
Firebolt Crystals are a deep red color, resembling a ruby shade. The crystal is tapered and thin at one end, and thickens further down the crystal and then tapering again, a little like an egg with two sharpened ends. When activated, the crystal pulses between a dark red and a bright white coloration, with only a hint of it's former red color.
The Firebolt Crystal is used in many episodes throughout both seasons, primarily as the crystal used to power the weapons of Cyclonians Talons or the Dark Ace. NOTE: As the crystal is featured in most episodes, the following is a list of when the Firebolt is not seen.
- Episode 7: The Black Gorge.
- Episode 8: Absolute Power.
- Episode 10: Fire and Ice.
- Episode 11: King For a Day
- Episode 18: Leviathan.
- Episode 24: Calling All Domos
- Episode 26: Dude, Where's My Condor?
- Episode 31: Life With Lugey
- Episode 32: What Got Into Finn?
- Episode 37: Sky's End.
- Episode 40: Dark Waters.
- Episode 42: A Colonel of Truth.
- Episode 47: The Ultra Dudes.